It's not Friday, but as I'm outta here after today, I declare it officially so. So random music queuing.
1. all the old showstoppers, new pornographers
2. sweet soul music, the jam
3. high on a mountain top, loretta lynn
4. catching the butterfly, the verve
5. no growing (exegesis), olivia tremor control
6. wishful thinking, the album leaf
7. beechwood park, the zombies
8. room 13, black flag
9. lust for life, iggy pop
10. nothin', townes van zandt
And it's nice and schizophrenic, which is always a good thing. Class was eh, since we had a substitute whose style could best be described as haranguing and who decided for some reason that I would serve as a nice example for proper in-class participation (following the haranguing, of course). Did she pick on the scowly girl who left halfway through class? Nooooooooo.
I'm also gearing up today for some teeth-gritting office dysfunction and staff togetherness. Inmates ==> asylum.
Beyond that, senioritis, baby. Checked out. Weekend on the horizon.