Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Expect It Was Ever Thus for Our Ancestors on the Veldt

It's amazing what some sunshine will do for a mood. I'm all inspired to tidy, paint, and make things pretty. I bought some new plants, repotted others (including catnip, which is like really good dope for certain furry sorts, although it's kind of hard on the plants with all the face-smooshing in the leaves). I am trying to start some strawberry seeds in the window.

I also got some proper needles to use on stretch fabric for my sewing machine. Next pattern, here I come. Which reminds me, if anyone has interest/use for this pattern, sizes 16-24 (keeping in mind that I'm like an 8/10), let me know. That's what I love about this whole sewing experience: it's constant learning! Who knew that every packet didn't contain the entire universe of sizes?

No comments: