Sunday, January 20, 2008

For Those Similarly Flopping About for a Life Direction

If you go here, you can download a free career profiler that lets you survey your interests, your work environment preferences, and your suggested optimal careers. I am, it appears, Artistic (30; don't hem me in with your "rules"!), with a soucon of Investigative (15; knowledge seeker!), and every other option in the 0-3 range. For environmental preferences, I come up with the priorities on Achievement and Independence. So I need to concretely produce something by my little old self. Which, of course, I do now.

So, in theory, what I'm doing is well suited to personality. It's just the current environment that sucks. In addition to which are the eternal worries about advancement in said field, which I'm sure Toby could pontificate about as well. 'Tis a puzzle.

Oh, alternatively, what do we think: Landscape Architect?

No comments: