Thursday, December 13, 2007

Four Separate Bars, I Tell You!

Things we may or may not be
doing at the holiday office party.

I have it on good authority that the office holiday party I will be attending today will have a fantastic spread including, but not limited to, a Tex-Mex bar, a Thai bar, Crab Rangoon, and a dessert station with fondue. There will also be imported and domestic beers, wine, and champagne.

Now to just avoid a repeat of last year's spectacle whereby, in front of the boss's boss, I got the tights of one leg caught on the zipper of my other boot. After almost landing on my face when I tried to walk away, I tried unsuccessfully for many minutes to free myself. My friend M had to do emergency rescue, which I'm sure looked . . . interesting, as she was bent over my legs and we were both laughing hysterically. And this is why I'm on the career fast track.

2 comments:

Toby said...

I think I saw the video on Youtube.

Laura said...

I was told those cameras weren't on.