Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Working Friday Until 2008!

One of the many benefits to where I work, apart from the Crab Rangoon, is a good vacation and time-off policy. And now, for my high-energy, my iPod-is-obviously-equally-enthused-about- the-time-off-work random ten.

1. of angels and angles, the decemberists
2. staring at the sun, tv on the radio
3. sticky sue, mickey murray
4. heavy metal, clap your hands say yeah
5. she's a sensation, the ramones
6. my my metrocard, le tigre
7. (i got a) catholic block, sonic youth
8. waiting for the universe, pernice brothers
9. the sporting life, the decemberists (but of course!)
10. me and the major, belle and sebastian

2 comments:

Toby said...

Here's my list from lunch-time listening:

1. The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkel
2. Walkabout - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. The Gallant Forty-Twa - The Clancy Brothers
4. Debra - Beck
5. Strange Days - The Doors
6. Creep - Stone Temple Pilots
7. Running Two - Franka Potente (Run Lola Run soundtrack)
8. Clamp Down - The Clash
9. Guilty Conscience - Eminem & Dr. Dre
10. Let It Roll - Train

erik said...

here's me turning back the clock, because i'm forgetful:

1. the slow drug--pj harvey
2. the blackhole--dj krush
3. something--the beatles
4. disco dancer [7" version]--devo
5. nina's dance--tony scott
6. when the roses bloom again--johnny cash
7. scorpio--from bubblegum to sky
8. the house always wins--clientele
9. lisa says--the velvet underground
10. oclupaca--duke ellington

toby easily wins "zaniest random ten" for having both the clancy brothers and eminem in his list.