Tuesday, October 16, 2007

They're Cute in Pictures, at Least

After getting home late from work, I grabbed the laptop, took off the boots, and plunked down on the couch. As I reached over the coffee table, my foot sunk into something. It was a puddle of vomit, thoughtfully left on the rug in front of the couch, naturally in front of the precise spot where I not infrequently sit. Nice.

And any music geeks who haven't already seen Yacht Rock should hustle on over. My friend and I blew an afternoon at work once plowing through these. Smooooooth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not infrequently? wait, I haven't had my coffee yet..does that mean frequently or some shade of gray between infrequent and frequent?....you literary types need to slow down for the rest of us. :)

Laura said...

I am wont to sit there, yes.

Pretension = stacking up your positives and negatives so that you have to use math to divine the real intent.

Alternatively, copyeditors would say it's bad writing.