Friday, October 26, 2007

Thoughtlets

I can't seem to form actual full thoughts lately and can just muster little fizzes of brain activity. So why fight city hall?

Those of you motoring to or through Chicago, good news: The Dan Ryan is done.

The worries of the rich affect us all, non-New York Times edition: Yes, it's hard to decorate that vacation home, and sure, you can't spend too much on building Fido's deluxe doghouse. But have you seriously considered the ethics of dividing your inheritance?

German septuagenarian "playboy" sues 19-year-old woman for refusing to sleep with him because "After all, there are laws against discrimination." Indeed there are, for just these injustices.

My master plan to groom a tiny fashionista meets societal disapprobation. I am undeterred.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Does your master plan to create a tiny fashionista include providing said fashionista with brand name clothing? If so, you may be successful. If not, you may fail at making her a mean girl.

Laura said...

I'm flexible on the brand naming. Personally, I think it's the lazy way to taste. She'll be an enforcer of style, rather than an enforcer of brand conformity.

Laura said...

And by enforcer, I mean enviously viewed trendsetter.

Nikki said...

I'll back you up on that. Frugal fashion is good.